Advanced Search
Shop by Brand
Shop by Category

Delivery Information / Charges

UK Delivery Cost:
1st Class = £5.00 & 2nd = £3.00

Europe Delivery Cost:
Airsure = £11.00 ( more information )

*All Postage options are recorded and signed for services.

Useful Links
Customer Reviews
"Great price and arrived the next day. Only worn twice so far but very pleased."
Jun 13 2016, 10:48 AM :

Read all Reviews
You Tube: The Internet Opticians You Tube: The Internet Opticians Twitter: The Internet Opticians

Ray Ban Sunglasses RB4171 Erika 865/13 Eye Size 54mm - Havana Rubber Frame Colour - Gradient Brown Lenses
Location: Shortcut to Homepage  / Ray Ban Sunglasses / Ray-Ban RB4171 Erika 54mm Eyesize / Ray Ban Sunglasses RB4171 Erika 865/13 Eye Size 54mm - Havana Rubber Frame Colour - Gradient Brown Lenses

Ray Ban Sunglasses RB4171 Erika 865/13 Eye Size 54mm - Havana Rubber Frame Colour - Gradient Brown Lenses

Image Gallery:

Purchase Information:

Product Code: RB4171-86513-54

Shipped: 3 - 15 days / Out of Stock

OUT OF STOCK: Notify me when In Stock

Price: £63.70  RRP: £98.00 Saving: 35%

Product Information

All Ray-Ban Sunglasses are supplied with Ray-Ban box and case. Sizes and colours vary with different models.

The eyesize of the sunglass is 54mm.

The frame colour is Havana Rubber.

The lenses are Gradient Brown.

Price Information and Buying

Product Code: RB4171-86513-54

Shipped: 3 - 15 days / Out of Stock

OUT OF STOCK: Notify me when In Stock

Delivery Cost: UK £3.00 or £5.00 Rest £11.00

Reviews / Comments

Fabulous!
"Great sunglasses from Ray Ban. Very feminine and very comfortable. The frames are lovely. The service was exceptional from Internet Opticians. The price was the best I could find on the net and my new glasses were here by the following day. All in all great product, great price & great service. Thank you."
Aug 02 2014, 08:17 AMby AliO

Ray Ban Erika
"Saw these in the shops for £98 but paid only £65.70. Even with the £3 postage much better value. Arrived within 2 days in colourful Rayban case with leaflet and lense cloth. Lovely glasses. Would love a pair of the Emily ones as well so waiting until they are in stock so I can buy from you! Thanks very much"
Aug 04 2013, 11:05 AMby Caty

First Class
"The Internet Opticians made my life so easy with their massive selection on their easy to use website, through to the simple and secure on-line purchase experience and receiving my purchase by recorded delivery the following day. On top of that I got the sunglasses I wanted at a 30% discount to the high street price. Thank you Internet Opticians"
Jun 17 2012, 09:09 AMby Paul

Quick Quality
"Glasses came very quickly, great sunglasses, lightweight with great lenses at an awesome price. One of the best pairs on the market from RayBan. Good work."
Apr 22 2012, 09:42 AMby Matt

Standard is speedy too!
"Glasses arrived as stated in 2 days - thanks!"
Apr 17 2012, 10:19 AMby Anonymous

great service
"I chose special delivery from the options and the glasses arrived the next day. The glasses were genuine and well packed. Highly recommended!"
Mar 25 2012, 22:14 PMby Narden

Extras

Copyright The Internet Opticians - Delivery | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Blog | Customer Reviews

Email / Question: Contact Us Telephone: 01684 294942 or 01386 831100

RGWS Ltd: Business hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 16:30, Saturday & Sunday email only.

Acepted Cards