Advanced Search
Shop by Brand
Shop by Category

Delivery Information / Charges

UK Delivery Cost:
1st Class = £5.00 & 2nd = £3.00

Europe Delivery Cost:
Airsure = £11.00 ( more information )

*All Postage options are recorded and signed for services.

Useful Links
Customer Reviews
"I ordered Gascan frames with fire iridium lenses. I absolutely love the frames but the lenses are a bit on the 'posey' side for me, however I chose the lenses for specific sports and I reckon they'll be ideal. They are a great fit, lightweight and very comfortable. I can't wait for those sunny days to return to wear them. As I have never ordered prescription glasses online before I was slightly apprehensive but they are fantastic. I am going to order another pair of Gascan with a different lens finish for every day use. Brilliant product and fantastic service."
Feb 26 2014, 08:06 AM :

Read all Reviews
You Tube: The Internet Opticians You Tube: The Internet Opticians Twitter: The Internet Opticians

Ray Ban Sunglasses RB4179 Liteforce Colour 601/71 Eye Size 62mm - Black Frame - Green Lenses
Location: Shortcut to Homepage  / Ray Ban Sunglasses / Ray-Ban RB4179 Liteforce 62mm Eyesize / Ray Ban Sunglasses RB4179 Liteforce Colour 601/71 Eye Size 62mm - Black Frame - Green Lenses

Ray Ban Sunglasses RB4179 Liteforce Colour 601/71 Eye Size 62mm - Black Frame - Green Lenses

Purchase Information:

Product Code: RB4179-60171-62

Stock: In Stock In Stock > Shipped: 1 - 2 Days

Price: £99.45  RRP: £153.00 Saving: 35%

Quantity: Add to Basket

Product Information

Ray-Ban Liteforce Tech RB4179 sunglasses are a perfect combination of iconic Ray-Ban design and innovation. A new bio-material made of a semi-crystalline thermoplastic used in aerospace, automotive, and for medical implant technology gives you superior lightness, durability, and comfort in a plastic frame. The Ray-Ban rectangular sunglasses for men feature a curvacious top bar in a super light injected construction, allowing the same thickness of a metal frame. The polycarbonate lenses are available in P3 polarized with a hydro-oleophobic coating which resists liquids on the lens of the RB4179 sunglasses.

The eyesize for this sunglass is 62mm.

The frame colour is Black.

The lens is Green.

Price Information and Buying

Product Code: RB4179-60171-62

Stock: In Stock In Stock > Shipped: 1 - 2 Days In Stock: 1

Delivery Cost: UK £3.00 or £5.00 Rest £11.00

Reviews / Comments

Ray Ban Liteforce
"Bought these sunglasses for my husband's 50th. Extremely light weight glasses, that look good on too. Ordering easy, did it over the phone with very helpful and knowledgeable person. Ordered on the Friday arrived the next day. Fab."
Oct 06 2012, 18:14 PMby Anonymous

Extras

Copyright The Internet Opticians - Delivery | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Blog | Customer Reviews

Email / Question: Contact Us Telephone: 01684 294942 or 01386 831100

RGWS Ltd: Business hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 16:30, Saturday & Sunday email only.

Acepted Cards